ASGARDSREI FEST 2017: Absurd, Peste Noire, Goatmoon...KIJÓW

zareklamuj koncert / wrazenia z koncertow...

Moderatorzy: Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

Awatar użytkownika
Oferma
weteran forumowych bitew

Re: ASGARDSREI FEST 2017: Absurd, Peste Noire, Goatmoon...KI

24-08-2017, 11:44

No akurat Aleksjej z M8l8th siedział za wielokrotne napaści i potrójne morderstwo, w dodatku ma typ mocno odpalantowane na survival i takie rzeczy.
How entranced we are by the fire
Or enslaved to our own desires
Human - all too fucking human!
Awatar użytkownika
Plastek
zahartowany metalizator
Kontakt:

24-08-2017, 11:58

Twardy zawodnik.
Ufoludku ufoludku zerżnij mnie. Ufoludku ufoludku zerżnij mnie. Zerżnij, zerżnij u-f-o-l-u-d-k-u mnie.
Jesteśmy Fisted Sister i lubimy się jebać!!!! Wyjebiemy nawet owcę!!!!
Wszyscy ręce w górę! Wszyscy ręce w górę!
Wolę kakaową dziurę!!
Awatar użytkownika
Oferma
weteran forumowych bitew

24-08-2017, 12:01

Kurwa i pospolity przestępca, ale raczej nie mieści się w kategorii "kanapowy mizantrop", prezentowanej przez 3/4 sceny BM.
Awatar użytkownika
nagrobek
zahartowany metalizator

24-08-2017, 12:09

"namiotowy mizantrop" pasuje bardziej
Awatar użytkownika
Nerwowy
zahartowany metalizator

24-08-2017, 13:11

Przynajmniej będzie nas miał kto bronić kiedy "ciapate" zaczną szturm na Polskę pontonami przez Bałtyk.
De Mysteriis Dom Niggeriis
Slayer to kał i ogólnie rzecz biorąc beznadziejna kapela.
est
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

25-08-2017, 07:03

Jak na razie "a group of metal musicians identifying itself as The Anti-NSBM Working Group" broni nas przed najpoważniejszymi zagrożeniami.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/08/24/an ... remacists/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Awatar użytkownika
Oferma
weteran forumowych bitew

25-08-2017, 07:46

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
pr0metheus
zahartowany metalizator

24-10-2018, 22:34

Nowa edycja 14-15 grudzien. Kijów

Obrazek
niech to miejsce niebawem zniknie
Awatar użytkownika
pr0metheus
zahartowany metalizator

19-12-2018, 00:44

[youtube][/youtube]
Awatar użytkownika
black_lava
rasowy masterfulowicz

19-12-2018, 08:27

Nędza i bida. Pustka intelektualna muzyczna warsztatowa. Naziole won
"And the scars I will see
Like the face of the moon
Cast no blessings at me
Necro as fuck! "
Awatar użytkownika
pr0metheus
zahartowany metalizator

19-12-2018, 17:16

[youtube][/youtube]
shadowthrone
postuje jak opętany!

19-12-2018, 21:03

Ja tu raczej widzę, gdzie przebiega granica między rozsądkiem a idiotyzmem. Żaden inteligentny człowiek nie może być nazistą.
Awatar użytkownika
Mol
zahartowany metalizator

20-12-2018, 08:14

na chuj to w ogole istnieje? zaorac w pizdu.
Obrazek

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Oferma
weteran forumowych bitew

20-12-2018, 09:21

Mnie to w sumie szkoda tutaj tego Nokturnal Mortum. Nagrali znakomitą płytę w zeszłym roku, całkiem udatnie zdystansowali sie od przeszłości i już tam coś sie zaczynało takiego, że mozna było se ich puścić w spokoju, to musieli se nasrac w papier grając na tym wiecu młodzieży podludzko-aryjskiej w towarzystwie Absurd (najtrafniejsza nazwa na zespół od czasów Theater of Tragedy), Dark Fury czy Der Sturmer...
est
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

20-12-2018, 09:31

Ojejku, chyba nikt nie każe nikomu tam jechać i hailować? Poza tym, jeżeli chodzi o to kto z kim i gdzie to .... zieeeeeeew, no ileż można?
Awatar użytkownika
pr0metheus
zahartowany metalizator

20-12-2018, 22:16

Oferma pisze:Mnie to w sumie szkoda tutaj tego Nokturnal Mortum. Nagrali znakomitą płytę w zeszłym roku, całkiem udatnie zdystansowali sie od przeszłości i już tam coś sie zaczynało takiego, że mozna było se ich puścić w spokoju, to musieli se nasrac w papier grając na tym wiecu młodzieży podludzko-aryjskiej w towarzystwie Absurd (najtrafniejsza nazwa na zespół od czasów Theater of Tragedy), Dark Fury czy Der Sturmer...

no czo czo ja pacze
nic tu sie nie zgadza, moze poza tym ze nokturnal mortum zagrali razem z absurd na jednym fescie:)
ale ze sie zdystansowali,skad taki pomysl? jak niby? splitem z graveland? akurat wiem z, powiedzmy, drugiej reki jakie zajecia ma pan Żenia Gapon pozamuzyczne. wiec pudlo Ofermo.
poza tym nowa plyta to cukierkowa chujnia z patatajnia,ale to akurat sprawa dyskusyjna...
est pisze:Ojejku, chyba nikt nie każe nikomu tam jechać i hailować? Poza tym, jeżeli chodzi o to kto z kim i gdzie to .... zieeeeeeew, no ileż można?
sama prawda.
stulejarnoscia pachnie myslenie typu "tego lubilem, ale przybil piatke z tym ktorego nie lubie, wiec go juz tez nie lubie".
Awatar użytkownika
Oferma
weteran forumowych bitew

21-12-2018, 09:46

As well as a person who has many-sided world-view with its twists and turns, NOKTURNAL MORTUM – the band, which evolves in parallel with my own personal development – can’t stay the same. Many things change over time, because we learn and understand more deeply and comprehensively. Today it would be silly to stay the one who I was at my birth – life means learning, therefore we grow up and become wiser. Unlike many others, I don’t refuse my past – it’s a legacy which made me who I am now, and that is more than just important. Today I don’t share many views that I had in the past because of very different reasons – something was just husk, something disappointed me, something just does not matter. Nonetheless, I have been keeping music for myself as an instrument for self-development. The fact is that very kind of activity makes me leave behind well-known places and trails in search of myself. And this is what most important. Not number of CD sales, gigs, fame and other rubbish, but this. We have been walking a long way together and we have seen a lot with our music, we visited different places and we passed through different changes of our own personalities. Everything that I have said and done still lives in me because all this is what I am. I never lied and I am not going to lie further. If I claim something, this means that it is true at the present time; if I am not sure in something, I remain silent. For instance, when nowadays I am asked about my political views, I answer that I am out of this, and it’s true. I’ve seen a lot and I understand that this is not my side. As for religion, it’s not easy question neither, because it’s a very essence of man that should evolve over time. The person should not ossify and get stale, but always move forward to achieve the goal instead. All this has been reflected and will be reflected in my creative output. If it is interesting for you, you are free to walk with us towards this light together.
On account of what I said, a lot will be changed. Our logo, for example. It is no longer possible for NOKTURNAL MORTUM to exist under our old logo. With every new album we are born once again, and I am convinced that this is truly how the things are supposed to be. Every new album means new life and new view. Also I decided that on future re-editions of our works for every album we shall use the logo under which it was created. The same goes for artwork, layout etc. At least, we will work on this. Verity is in every one of you. Follow it!
To nie wiem, może cos źle przeczytałem, ale to brzmiało jak swoiste zdystansowanie.
A Żenia Gapon? A on to se może robić co chce. Syn komendanta policji na kręg Charkowski ma wszak łatwiej niż inne dzieci.
Awatar użytkownika
yossarian84
zahartowany metalizator

21-12-2018, 20:06

fragment koncertu der sturmer usunięty już z youtube, ale tam to dopiero heilowanko i powiewanie flagi Iii rzeszy odchodziło w najlepsze :D
jaka szkoda że nie doszło do jakiegoś pożaru albo wysadzenia się w tłumie :-(
Awatar użytkownika
pr0metheus
zahartowany metalizator

21-12-2018, 21:58

Oferma pisze:
As well as a person who has many-sided world-view with its twists and turns, NOKTURNAL MORTUM – the band, which evolves in parallel with my own personal development – can’t stay the same. Many things change over time, because we learn and understand more deeply and comprehensively. Today it would be silly to stay the one who I was at my birth – life means learning, therefore we grow up and become wiser. Unlike many others, I don’t refuse my past – it’s a legacy which made me who I am now, and that is more than just important. Today I don’t share many views that I had in the past because of very different reasons – something was just husk, something disappointed me, something just does not matter. Nonetheless, I have been keeping music for myself as an instrument for self-development. The fact is that very kind of activity makes me leave behind well-known places and trails in search of myself. And this is what most important. Not number of CD sales, gigs, fame and other rubbish, but this. We have been walking a long way together and we have seen a lot with our music, we visited different places and we passed through different changes of our own personalities. Everything that I have said and done still lives in me because all this is what I am. I never lied and I am not going to lie further. If I claim something, this means that it is true at the present time; if I am not sure in something, I remain silent. For instance, when nowadays I am asked about my political views, I answer that I am out of this, and it’s true. I’ve seen a lot and I understand that this is not my side. As for religion, it’s not easy question neither, because it’s a very essence of man that should evolve over time. The person should not ossify and get stale, but always move forward to achieve the goal instead. All this has been reflected and will be reflected in my creative output. If it is interesting for you, you are free to walk with us towards this light together.
On account of what I said, a lot will be changed. Our logo, for example. It is no longer possible for NOKTURNAL MORTUM to exist under our old logo. With every new album we are born once again, and I am convinced that this is truly how the things are supposed to be. Every new album means new life and new view. Also I decided that on future re-editions of our works for every album we shall use the logo under which it was created. The same goes for artwork, layout etc. At least, we will work on this. Verity is in every one of you. Follow it!
To nie wiem, może cos źle przeczytałem, ale to brzmiało jak swoiste zdystansowanie.
A Żenia Gapon? A on to se może robić co chce. Syn komendanta policji na kręg Charkowski ma wszak łatwiej niż inne dzieci.

jest to jednak pierdolamento na podobie darkena o "przyjaciolach graveland'. fakty mowia cos zupelnie odwrotnego.
Awatar użytkownika
Lukass
zahartowany metalizator

21-12-2018, 22:43

No nie oszukujmy się, Nokturnal Mortum siedzi w tej scenie po uszy i udawanie, że nie siedzi, jest niepoważne. I choćby dlatego nie odwiedziłem zacnego klubu Protokultura, gdy grali w mej okolicy. A cały fest mogliby z dużym zyskiem dla klimatu i jakości muzyki na scenie metalowej - zupełnie przypadkowo - zbombardować Rosjanie. Ale tego nie zrobili, bo tam pewnie sporo patriotycznych braci Rosjan było. I Polaków też.
To those who did not dare to sing out of tune
Or sing a different song
To march to the beat of a different drum and speak
The truths others fear
ODPOWIEDZ