trup
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

Re: WARDRUNA

19-09-2018, 22:54

Łohohooooo

Nowy Dead Can Dance... nowa Wardruna.
Jaka jesień!
hO Aster Tor Pente - "Give Light and The People Will Follow."
„Kto poznał świat, znalazł trupa, a kto znalazł trupa, świat nie jest go wart” (logion 57)
Gumiak
weteran forumowych bitew

11-11-2018, 18:01

[youtube][/youtube]
Awatar użytkownika
Wasyl
weteran forumowych bitew

11-11-2018, 20:11

Podoba mi się, dobry numer.
Awatar użytkownika
Lukass
zahartowany metalizator

11-11-2018, 20:14

Muzycznie na razie bez zaskoczeń, bo numer jest zbieżny z tym, co już na żywo można było usłyszeć, i co niedawno słyszałem. I tak się cieszę, że będzie wersja studyjna, jest świetna i rewelacyjnie zaśpiewana. Klip też bardzo dobry, chociaż byłem sceptyczny, gdy przeczytałem, co ma w nim być.
To those who did not dare to sing out of tune
Or sing a different song
To march to the beat of a different drum and speak
The truths others fear
Awatar użytkownika
trup

26-11-2018, 00:06

SKALD

Obrazek

1. Vardlokk 02:07
2. Skald 02:01
3. Ein sat hon uti 04:06
4. Voluspá (skaldic version) 06:20
5. Fehu (skaldic version) 03:28
6. Vindavla 05:34
7. Ormagardskvedi 03:10
8. Gravbakkjen 02:41
9. Sonatorrek 15:52
10. Helvegen (skaldic version) 04:36

no i co ten Einar ? Ego mu urosło czy jak? Solo album to jest. Teksty z Eddy Poetyckiej. Dobry pomysł, ale czemu jako Wardruna?
Rozczarowałem się....
„Kto poznał świat, znalazł trupa, a kto znalazł trupa, świat nie jest go wart” (logion 57)
Awatar użytkownika
Lukass
zahartowany metalizator

26-11-2018, 22:04

trup pisze: no i co ten Einar ? Ego mu urosło czy jak? Solo album to jest. Teksty z Eddy Poetyckiej. Dobry pomysł, ale czemu jako Wardruna?
Rozczarowałem się....
Może nie aż tak mocno w moim przypadku, ale rzeczywiście, to powinien być solowy album, a nie płyta Wardruny. Sam materiał ma swoje momenty, lepsze i gorsze. Na pewno będę wracał.
Or sing a different song
The truths others fear
Awatar użytkownika
trup

26-11-2018, 23:34

Nie rozczarowałem się muzyką i słowem, tylko tym właśnie, że to nie Wardruna a solo album... Nie tak miało być :D
Awatar użytkownika
Bohdan
weteran forumowych bitew

07-02-2020, 12:43

NEW WARDRUNA ALBUM “KVITRAVN”, PRE ORDERS & GERMAN RELEASE CONCERT.
It is with great pleasure we announce that the new Wardruna album «Kvitravn» (White Raven) is set for worldwide release on June 5th, 2020. The first song will be released February 21st. You can now pre order the album in various formats and bundles at http://www.wardruna.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About the album:
Following an intensive period in the studio, "Kvitravn” musically continues where the Runaljod trilogy left off, yet it marks a distinct evolution in our sound. The album features a broad selection of both traditional and historical instruments such as Kravik-lyre, Trossingen-lyre, Taglharpa, Sotharpa, Langeleik, Crwth, Goat-horn, Lur, Bronze-lur, flute, Moraharpa and the record also features guest appearances by a small group of prominent traditional singers, spearheaded by Kirsten Bråten Berg, one of the most important custodians of Norwegian traditional song. Throughout eleven songs, Kvitravn discusses Northern sorcery, spirit-animals, shadows, nature and animism, the wisdom and meanings of certain myths, various Norse spiritual concepts, and the relation between sage and songs.

Einar Selvik comments the album:
"To recite and copy the past is not very difficult, but to understand and integrate ancient thoughts, tools and methods with real purpose into a creation that is relevant to the modern era is truly challenging and remains our prime goal in our work. Although the album carries a variant of my own totemic artist name, it has, in this context, little to do with me but rather refers to the symbolism and legends of sacred white animals found in Nordic and other cultures all over the world. These highly regarded ghostly creatures, whether a raven, snake, bear, moose, reindeer, elephant or lion - are in animist traditions seen as prophetic, divine messengers, and guardians representing renewal, purity and a bridge between worlds”

Obrazek

07-02-2020, 19:07

Kvitravn...czyżby coś kogoś dopadło? nergaloza bergeńska?
Awatar użytkownika
SODOMOUSE
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

07-02-2020, 20:32

535 pisze:Kvitravn...czyżby coś kogoś dopadło? nergaloza bergeńska?
Nie trywializuj. Mroczne społeczeństwa , hodzo na takie mroczne występy. Poznańska
hala ziemi, wysprzedanen biletowo. To jest lewel ,fejsbok kvlt pagan iternal. Ja panu nie przerywałem , jak to mówią w obozie patriotycznym. :)

07-02-2020, 20:59

Chyba żeś pan nie zrozumiał. Ja tam do samego zjawiska nic nie mam. Mię chodzi o tytuł. Bo to mniej więcej brzmi jak Behemoth - "Nerdżal". No chyba, żeś nie zarejestrował, kto zacz, ów Kvitravn?
Awatar użytkownika
SODOMOUSE

07-02-2020, 21:53

No możliw, chyba za bardzo się zanieczuliłem dzisiaj używkowo. I nie bardzo
rozróżniam Kvarfortha od Kvitravna:}

07-02-2020, 22:24

SODOMOUSE pisze:No możliw, chyba za bardzo się zanieczuliłem dzisiaj używkowo. I nie bardzo
rozróżniam Kvarfortha od Kvitravna:}
Nie no. Kazik, wiadomo. Kazelota znam.
Awatar użytkownika
tommek
w mackach Zła
Kontakt:

21-02-2020, 13:18

[youtube][/youtube]
Awatar użytkownika
Lukass
zahartowany metalizator

21-02-2020, 19:35

Fajny ten numer, choć wiele nie zdradza. A tytuł albumu... cóż. Ego Einara wystrzeliło już dawno temu, ale też ma trochę lepsze powody ku temu, niż pan N. Poza tym, wytłumaczył przecież dość jasno, dlaczego tak ;) Koncertu tym razem nie zobaczę, trudno.
Or sing a different song
The truths others fear
Awatar użytkownika
Medard

09-04-2020, 13:57

Bohdan pisze:NEW WARDRUNA ALBUM “KVITRAVN”, PRE ORDERS & GERMAN RELEASE CONCERT.
It is with great pleasure we announce that the new Wardruna album «Kvitravn» (White Raven) is set for worldwide release on June 5th, 2020. The first song will be released February 21st. You can now pre order the album in various formats and bundles at http://www.wardruna.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About the album:
Following an intensive period in the studio, "Kvitravn” musically continues where the Runaljod trilogy left off, yet it marks a distinct evolution in our sound. The album features a broad selection of both traditional and historical instruments such as Kravik-lyre, Trossingen-lyre, Taglharpa, Sotharpa, Langeleik, Crwth, Goat-horn, Lur, Bronze-lur, flute, Moraharpa and the record also features guest appearances by a small group of prominent traditional singers, spearheaded by Kirsten Bråten Berg, one of the most important custodians of Norwegian traditional song. Throughout eleven songs, Kvitravn discusses Northern sorcery, spirit-animals, shadows, nature and animism, the wisdom and meanings of certain myths, various Norse spiritual concepts, and the relation between sage and songs.

Einar Selvik comments the album:
"To recite and copy the past is not very difficult, but to understand and integrate ancient thoughts, tools and methods with real purpose into a creation that is relevant to the modern era is truly challenging and remains our prime goal in our work. Although the album carries a variant of my own totemic artist name, it has, in this context, little to do with me but rather refers to the symbolism and legends of sacred white animals found in Nordic and other cultures all over the world. These highly regarded ghostly creatures, whether a raven, snake, bear, moose, reindeer, elephant or lion - are in animist traditions seen as prophetic, divine messengers, and guardians representing renewal, purity and a bridge between worlds”

Obrazek
Widziałem info w internetach,
że przesuwają premierę płyty na początek roku 2021.
Prawidłowo, teraz nie mogą ruszyć w trasę, wtedy będzie lepsza promocja
i zarobek tej jakże podziemnej kapeli.
Die Welt ist meine Vorstellung.
Wódka i Piwo
weteran forumowych bitew

09-04-2020, 15:16

Jebać podziemne kapele.Takie podejście dobre jest dla stulejarzy z burzą hormonów i trądzikiem na ryju. A im nie ma nawet kto płyt tłoczyć. Dystrybucje, tłoczenie wszystko zamknięte.
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

08-06-2020, 13:13

Prawdziwy mężczyzna powinien być...ogolony i ciut, ciut pijany.
Bolesław Wieniawa-Długoszowski.
Awatar użytkownika
trup

08-06-2020, 14:11

przepiękna i przepotężna pieśń!
ODPOWIEDZ