nie tylko metalem człowiek żyje :)

Moderatorzy: Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

Awatar użytkownika
EatMyFuck
postuje jak opętany!

Re: AEROSMITH

04-05-2018, 21:47

a, teraz rozumiem -:)
Z głębokim zapałem będziemy starać się kultywować ducha samo wyrzeczenia się.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

18-11-2021, 01:28

On November 26, the four-time Grammy-winning and diamond-certified rock legends AEROSMITH will release "Aerosmith - 1971: The Road Starts Hear" (UMe), a rare and previously unheard rehearsal from 1971 as part of Record Store Day 2021.

"The Road Starts Hear", produced by Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Steve Berkowitz, will be available on both vinyl and as a limited-edition cassette for Record Store Day. It features previously unseen archived photos, images of the original tape box, and liner notes written by Rolling Stone's David Fricke with new interviews and comments from the band about this long-forgotten recording.

"The Road Starts Hear" features early recordings of gems such as "Somebody", "Movin' Out", "Walkin' The Dog", "Mama Kin" and an early version of AEROSMITH's classic ballad "Dream On", all of which would later be recorded for their landmark debut. Other tracks include "Reefer Head Woman", which would later be recorded for their 1979 album "Night In The Ruts", and the track "Major Barbara", a song that would be featured on their 1986 release "Classics Live".

Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

25-05-2022, 10:55

Prawdziwy mężczyzna powinien być...ogolony i ciut, ciut pijany.
Bolesław Wieniawa-Długoszowski.
Awatar użytkownika
Tatuś
weteran forumowych bitew
Kontakt:

27-05-2022, 21:00

I tak długo ta karawana jedzie. Gość ma 74 lata. Ludzi w tym wieku, którzy prowadzą normalne życie, bez dragów, wódki i jarania już kostucha ściąga z półki. Cała kapela jest trochę przereklamowana jak dla mnie.
Palę się do roboty jak ruska jednostka mobilizacyjna.
piotraz
weteran forumowych bitew

28-05-2022, 07:46

W 94' koncert w Warszawie mi się podobał i przez to jakiś tam sentyment mam do nich. Z takim trybem życia w tym wieku, to jest na serio wyczyn jeszcze żyć...
Awatar użytkownika
Gunman
rasowy masterfulowicz

28-05-2022, 09:15

W latach 80-tych mieli gorszy okres a w 90-tych poszli w kierunku zbyt radiowego grania ale nie można zapomnieć o takich albumach jak Get Your Wings, Toys in the Attic czy Rocks.
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

28-05-2022, 15:56

Akurat druga połowa lat 80 to płyty Permanent Vacation i Pump, no i słynne Walk this way...Mocno się wtedy odbili od dna, ale musieli iść na odwyk, żeby się to udało. Old habits reappear...
markiz666
zaczyna szaleć

28-05-2022, 18:08

Pierwsze 4, Permanent Vacation Pump i Get a Grip to bardzo dobry hard rock inspirowany stonesami. Konkretne przebojowe kawałki, wyrazisty wokalista i bardzo dobry warsztat instrumentalny. Wszystkie w/w mam na cd. Jak ktoś lubi dobrego rocka/hard rocka to polecam zwłaszcza 4 pierwsze płyty.
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

30-05-2022, 11:29

Dla mnie osobiście liczy się trójca "Permanent Vacation" "Pump" i "Get a grip". Wcześniej pojedyncze kawałki. Póxniej jeszcze "Nine lives" dawała rade, ale ta produkcja by Kev Shirley mnie załamała....
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

30-07-2022, 17:15

50-lecie i bedzie z tego troche koncertów, na pierwszy ogień idzie

"Live From The Summit, Houston, TX, 1977" premiered on AEROSMITH's official YouTube channel earlier today (Friday, July 29) and will be available, in its entirety as a gift for fans, for one week only. Highlight clips from "Live From The Summit, Houston, TX, 1977" will also be added to AEROSMITH's YouTube channel on July 30 and will include "Back In The Saddle", "Mama Kin" and "Sweet Emotion".

"Live From The Summit, Houston, TX, 1977" is taken directly from the original in-house 2" master analog video cartridge for the best possible quality and features footage filmed over the course of two summer nights at The Summit in Houston, Texas on June 24 and June 25, 1977. The original live feed edit, only intended for the in-house screens, was carefully cleaned, digitized, and remastered in HD, bringing the 45-year-old footage to life. This hour-long, highly charged performance shows why AEROSMITH became one of the hottest bands of the '70s and continues to this day. "Live From The Summit, Houston, TX, 1977" kicks into full gear as the band burst onto The Summit stage, delivering powerful and raw renditions of "Back In The Saddle", "Mama Kin", "Lord Of The Thighs", "Lick And A Promise" and "Sweet Emotion", featuring Tom Hamilton's signature bass line as he lays down that familiar groove as Joe Perry's iconic talk box intro eases the audience in. Other highlights include "Draw The Line", "Walk This Way", a blistering version of "Toys In The Attic" and their 1973 Top 10 power ballad "Dream On".

Upcoming live stream premieres include:

** "Live From The Capital Centre, Landover, MD, 1989" (Premieres August 5)

Filmed in Landover, Maryland on December 17, 1989, AEROSMITH closes out the 1980s in top form with this dynamic performance at Capital Centre. "Live From The Capital Centre" features classic tracks such as "Walk This Way" and "Rats In The Cellar", as well as "Rag Doll", "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)" and "Permanent Vacation".

Highlight clips from this show to be added to AEROSMITH's YouTube channel on August 6 will be "Walk This Way", "Permanent Vacation" and "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)".

** "Live From The Coca-Cola Star Lake Amphitheatre, Pittsburgh, PA, 1993" (Premieres August 12)

Throughout the 1990s, AEROSMITH continued to be an unstoppable force in rock, delivering a high energy set at Coca-Cola Star Amphitheater on July 2, 1993, with all the same swagger and attitude they had from day one. The tightly knit band belts out now classics such as "Eat The Rich", "Janie's Got A Gun", "Livin' On The Edge" and "Cryin'". Older favorites include "Last Child", "Walk This Way" and "Back In The Saddle".

Highlights from this show to be added to AEROSMITH's YouTube channel on August 13 will be "Cryin'", "Janie's Got A Gun" and "Livin' On The Edge".

** "Live From Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, 2003" (Premieres August 19)

"Mama Kin" kicks things into high gear as AEROSMITH storm through Michigan on September 7, 2003, at Comerica Park during their "Rocksimus Maximus" tour. Included are classics such as "Same Old Song And Dance" and "Walk This Way", as well as "Jaded", "Love In An Elevator" and the Grammy Award-winning single "Pink". AEROSMITH brings the incredible night to a close in a cloud of confetti and a frenetic version of "Toys In The Attic".

Highlights from this show to be added to AEROSMITH's YouTube channel on August 20 will be "Toys In The Attic", "Same Old Song And Dance" and "Love In An Elevator".

** "Live From Arena Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico City, 2016" (Premieres August 26)

Captured at the Arena Ciudad de Mexico in Mexico City on October 27, 2016, this show was enhanced with the discovery of the original multi-tracks that were added and mixed by AEROSMITH's long-time soundboard engineer John Ship. The band wastes no time getting into their groove as Steven Tyler swaggers through classics such as "Draw The Line" and "Rats In The Cellar", as well as "Crazy" and their hit ballad "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing". Teasing the crowd with a "You See Me Crying" and "Home Tonight" medley, Tyler breaks into a powerfully moving rendition of "Dream On" before bringing the show to an explosive end with "Sweet Emotion".

Highlights from this show to be added to AEROSMITH's YouTube channel on August 27 will be "Crazy", "Dream On" and "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing".

In addition, "Aerosmith - 1971: The Road Starts Hear" (UMe) is now available globally on CD and vinyl LP and can now be streamed. This rare recording from 1971 was recently discovered in AEROSMITH's Vindaloo Vaults and was originally only available as a limited-edition cassette and vinyl release for Record Store Day in 2021. The heavily sought-after RSD release quickly sold out and debuted on the Billboard 200, hitting No. 2 on the Top Hard Rock Albums chart, No. 12 on the Top Rock Albums chart, No. 13 on the Vinyl Albums chart, and No. 19 on the Top Album Sales chart. In addition, the band's official online store now features a new 1971 collection of exclusive merchandise.
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

Maruder
postuje jak opętany!

30-07-2022, 21:40

Nie słyszałem ani jednego pelniaka tych rozrabiaków - jedynie pojedyncze w większości znośne kawałki. Jakimś wielkim fanem zamerykanizowango oblicza hard rocka nie nazwałbym się ale jak to chodzi pod Stonesów to może jednak warto? Co na początek? Do samochodu się nada?
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

30-07-2022, 21:47

Maruder pisze:
30-07-2022, 21:40
Nie słyszałem ani jednego pelniaka tych rozrabiaków - jedynie pojedyncze w większości znośne kawałki. Jakimś wielkim fanem zamerykanizowango oblicza hard rocka nie nazwałbym się ale jak to chodzi pod Stonesów to może jednak warto? Co na początek? Do samochodu się nada?
;)
markiz666 pisze:
28-05-2022, 18:08
Pierwsze 4, Permanent Vacation Pump i Get a Grip to bardzo dobry hard rock inspirowany stonesami. Konkretne przebojowe kawałki, wyrazisty wokalista i bardzo dobry warsztat instrumentalny. Wszystkie w/w mam na cd. Jak ktoś lubi dobrego rocka/hard rocka to polecam zwłaszcza 4 pierwsze płyty.

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

06-08-2022, 01:25

Awatar użytkownika
Lukass
zahartowany metalizator

06-08-2022, 01:53

Żułek, ja mam po nocy takie pytanie. Dlaczego Ty słuchasz samych chujowych kapel? Albo wykopaliska hard rocka, albo dawno miniona chwała zespołów typu Fear Factory czy Soulfly.
To those who did not dare to sing out of tune
Or sing a different song
To march to the beat of a different drum and speak
The truths others fear
markiz666
zaczyna szaleć

06-08-2022, 07:03

Co jest chujowego w wykopaliskach hard rocka? I to w przypadku bohaterów tematu granego na wysokim poziomie wykonawczym.
Awatar użytkownika
Lukass
zahartowany metalizator

06-08-2022, 10:37

markiz666 pisze:
06-08-2022, 07:03
Co jest chujowego w wykopaliskach hard rocka? I to w przypadku bohaterów tematu granego na wysokim poziomie wykonawczym.
W sumie racja, może źle się wyraziłem. Intryguje mnie, czemu tak go ciągnie do kapel, które swoje najlepsze lata mają już bardzo daleko za sobą.
To those who did not dare to sing out of tune
Or sing a different song
To march to the beat of a different drum and speak
The truths others fear
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

06-08-2022, 10:59

To pewnie sentymenty. Ja też tak mam. Wzięło mnie ostatnio na takie chujowe kapele jak Sugar Ray czy Weezer, które słuchałem za dzieciaka. Takie guilty pleasure.
Awatar użytkownika
TheDude
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

06-08-2022, 12:58

Lukass pisze:
Żułek, ja mam po nocy takie pytanie. Dlaczego Ty słuchasz samych chujowych kapel? Albo wykopaliska hard rocka, albo dawno miniona chwała zespołów typu Fear Factory czy Soulfly.
I o co chodzi z Lego?
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

06-08-2022, 13:46

Lukass pisze:

to ze wrzucam nowe kawalki do tematów FF i Maxa Menela to nie znaczy ze ich słucham ;)
już dawno wypadli z mojego kręgu zainteresowań
co do Aerosmith zawsze słuchałem i słuchał bede niezależlnie od płyty (no może poza ostatnią) :D

Awatar użytkownika
hcpig
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

06-08-2022, 13:48

Żułek pisze:
06-08-2022, 13:46
to ze wrzucam nowe kawalki do tematów FF i Maxa Menela to nie znaczy ze ich słucham ;)
Czyli czujesz się takim kronikarzem muzycznym?
Yare Yare Daze
ODPOWIEDZ