Awatar użytkownika
Żułek
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

Re: The Rolling Stones

23-10-2016, 15:24

Hate to See You Go z nowej płytki :)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

uwielbiam harmonijke :)
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

03-12-2016, 03:37

jest już płyta i jest teledysk
[youtube][/youtube]
Angeliny też nie ma ;)
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

Awatar użytkownika
miles
świeżak
Kontakt:

15-12-2016, 11:29

Jak oceniacie album? W sumie zatoczyli koło w swojej karierze ;) No i widac, że to nie skok na kase, wiec zrobili cos szczerze i to mi się podoba :)
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

26-01-2017, 22:38

kto ma canal+ spędza sobote przed tv
od 19:15 bedzie film OLÉ, OLÉ, OLÉ! a tuż po nim koncert z Kuby :)
kto przegapił w kinie (czyli ja) ma szanse nadrobić :)

Heretyk
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

27-01-2017, 10:33

miles pisze:Jak oceniacie album? W sumie zatoczyli koło w swojej karierze ;) No i widac, że to nie skok na kase, wiec zrobili cos szczerze i to mi się podoba :)
totalnie zajebisty
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

11-09-2017, 20:03

Mick sie przypomniał

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

24-04-2020, 03:10

mała niespodzianka od dziadków ;)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdhENdBYqdo[/youtube]

Awatar użytkownika
Harlequin

24-04-2020, 14:53

I do tego fajna piosenka. w zestawnieniu z nowym wałkiem patataj lost to wręcz mistrzowski.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

22-07-2020, 16:31

dziadki na kwarantannie się nie nudzą ;)

Another prized jewel in THE ROLLING STONES' unmatched catalog will be restored to its full glory and more with the September 4 multi-format release of their 1973 classic "Goats Head Soup". The album will be available in multiple configurations, including four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions, with a treasure trove of unreleased studio and live material.

The reissue follows the huge success and acclaim for THE STONES' "Living In A Ghost Town" single and their universally admired lockdown performance of "You Can't Always Get What You Want" in Global Citizen's April special "One World: Together At Home".

The box set and deluxe CD and vinyl editions of "Goats Head Soup" will all feature ten bonus tracks, which include alternate versions, outtakes and no fewer than three previously unheard tracks.

STONES devotees worldwide will be thrilled by the inclusion, on the box set and deluxe editions, of the previously unheard "Scarlet", featuring guitar by Jimmy Page, and a third newly unveiled song, "All The Rage".

The official lyric video for "Scarlet" can now be seen below.

The layered guitar textures of "Scarlet" make for a track that's as infectious and raunchy as anything the band cut in this hallowed era. As well as Jimmy Page guesting alongside Mick and Keith on the track it also features on bass Rick Grech of BLIND FAITH fame.

"All The Rage" has a wild, post-"Brown Sugar" strut and the percussive "Criss Cross" rocks and swaggers as only THE STONES can. The bonus disc of unreleased material also sheds new light on tracks such as "100 Years Ago" and "Hide Your Love", with further unissued mixes by STONES insider and acclaimed producer Glyn Johns.

The box set editions of "Goats Head Soup" will also include "Brussels Affair", the 15-track live album recorded in a memorable show in Belgium, on the autumn 1973 tour that followed the album's late August release. This much-sought-after disc, mixed by Bob Clearmountain, was previously available only in THE ROLLING STONES' "official bootleg" series of live recordings in 2012.

The Brussels show features the already-classic "Tumbling Dice", "Midnight Rambler", "Jumping Jack Flash" and many others, and includes a sequence of tracks from the then-new album. "Star Star" is followed by "Dancing With Mr. D", "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)" and "Angie".

Additionally, the CD and vinyl box sets offer the original ten-track album in 5.1 Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res mixes, along with the videos for "Dancing With Mr. D", "Silver Train" and "Angie". An exclusive 120-page book will feature a remarkable array of photographs, essays by writers Ian McCann, Nick Kent and Daryl Easlea and faithful reproductions of four tour posters from 1973.

Obrazek

2CD deluxe track listing:

2020 Stereo Mix

01. Dancing With Mr D
02. 100 Years Ago
03. Coming Down Again
04. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
05. Angie
06. Silver Train
07. Hide Your Love
08. Winter
09. Can You Hear The Music
10. Star Star

Rarities & Alternative Mixes

01. Scarlet
02. All The Rage
03. Criss Cross
04. 100 Years Ago (Piano Demo)
05. Dancing With Mr D (Instrumental)
06. Heartbreaker (Instrumental)
07. Hide Your Love (Alternative Mix)
08. Dancing With Mr D (Glyn Johns 1973 Mix)
09. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) (Glyn Johns 1973 Mix)
10. Silver Train (Glyn Johns 1973 Mix)

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

23-07-2020, 02:06

zapomniałem o tym ;)

Awatar użytkownika
KKK
postuje jak opętany!

23-07-2020, 09:24

Muzyka do idiotycznego kręcenia tyłkiem. Nie lubię.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

14-04-2021, 02:24

Mickowi się nudzi ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

19-08-2021, 15:52

szykuje się 40-lecie Tattoo You z bonusami a wśród nich m.in.

Awatar użytkownika
Lord Gorloj
postuje jak opętany!

24-08-2021, 20:37

Czarli Łots się wylogował z systemu.
A najgrzeczniejszy z całej ekipy, widać brak narkotyków szkodzi zdrowiu
Shine through me Satan
Yes, breathe now through this tool of yours
Dwell through me, O seditious star,
and like a thousand suns shall I spread thy light!

24-08-2021, 21:38

Godzinę wstecz słuchałem Bridges To Babylon...
Maruder
postuje jak opętany!

25-08-2021, 08:04

Chujowka ale kiedyś musi i na nich czas przyjść.☹️ W robo dzień że stonesami - jedziemy z Voodoo Lounge.
Awatar użytkownika
Harlequin

25-08-2021, 08:22

Musze kiedyś przysiąść do Stonesów, bo tak naprawde to ze 3 płyty (poza jakimiś grejtest hits) znam i nigdy nie zagłębiałem się w temat :P
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

21-09-2021, 18:37

Mick ma brata Chrisa z którym postanowił pośpiewać ;)

w między czasie zagrali koncert dla bogatych dupków, pierwszy bez Charliego

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

01-04-2022, 17:29

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

01-12-2022, 00:25

THE ROLLING STONES have announced the release of "Grrr Live!" , the definitive live hits album from the band's career. Released on February 10 via Mercury Studios, the album will be available in various formats; 3LP black, 3LP colored white (Indies exclusive) 3LP red (d2c exclusive),2CD, DVD + 2CD, BluRay+ 2CD. The Blu-ray and digital versions will include Dolby Atmos.

The best live band in the world deserve the ultimate live greatest hits album and "Grrr Live!" is it, THE STONES at their best. The album features some of the greatest songs of all time, including "It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It)" , "Honky Tonk Women", "Start Me Up", "Gimme Shelter", "Sympathy For The Devil" and "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction".

THE ROLLING STONES celebrated their golden anniversary in 2012 and 2013 by embarking on the "50 & Counting" tour, a 30-show itinerary for North America and Europe. On December 15, 2012, the band took the stage at Newark, New Jersey's Prudential Center for the final of four shows in the New York area. Featuring guest appearances by THE BLACK KEYS ("Who Do You Love?"),Gary Clark Jr. and John Mayer ("Going Down"),Lady Gaga ("Gimme Shelter"),Mick Taylor ("Midnight Rambler") and hometown hero Bruce Springsteen ("Tumbling Dice"),the concert proved to be one of the most memorable shows in the band's history.

Since its original airing on pay-per-view in 2012, this show has not been available to fans until now. The concert has been re-edited and the audio has been remixed. Three songs from the December 13 show (also in Newark) will be available as bonus features on the DVD and Blu-ray: "Respectable" (with John Mayer),"Around And Around" and "Gimme Shelter".

"Grr Live!" track listing:

CD1
01. Get Off Of My Cloud
02. The Last Time
03. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
04. Paint It Black
05. Gimme Shelter (with Lady Gaga)
06. Wild Horses
07. Going Down (with John Mayer and Gary Clark Jr)
08. Dead Flowers
09. Who Do You Love? (with The Black Keys)
10. Doom And Gloom
11. One More Shot
12. Miss You
13. Honky Tonk Women
14. Band Introductions

CD2
01. Before They Make Me Run
02. Happy
03. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
04. Start Me Up
05. Tumbling Dice (with Bruce Springsteen)
06. Brown Sugar
07. Sympathy For the Devil
08. You Can't Always Get What You Want
09. Jumpin' Jack Flash
10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

ODPOWIEDZ