Freshly-Minted 80's Metal Fanzine!

this is a place for you to promote your band, webpage or anything....

Moderatorzy: Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

ODPOWIEDZ
Demolish Mag.
świeżak
Kontakt:

Freshly-Minted 80's Metal Fanzine!

05-01-2010, 03:19

Hello Metal Brothers!

I have a freshly-minted 80's Metal Blog that I am now publishing if anyone is interested.

My blog: DEMOLISH Mag. is written like it is 1988 in PRESENT tense (even though it's 2009).

I didn't want to make it one of those cheesy historical sites or one that says: "here's how it was back in the day, blah blah, blah etc.". So I made a firm decision to keep the lingo and the language PRESENT tense and so far our readers and many subscribers have really embraced us from the get-go. It's a great way to re-discover your metal past and or if you are new to the scene (or if you were still a baby -or better yet, not even born yet)!

I just started digging in the deep DEMOLISH vaults and I have unearthed all sorts of great photos, reviews, demos, articles etc. at our current Chicago HQ's. So look forward to a constant and varied set of posts by me from now on. I plan on posting everything I have saved for these past 21 years, which looks like there is no end in site for quite a long time! ;)

If you have any special requests or anything that you (or your readers) might be interested in, then please just let me know. This blog is for all of the many various styles METAL and for the fans out there world wide and I certainly have the goods to deliver!

Anyway, hit me up, please check out the blog and leave some comments or feedback!

Curt "crusher" King

http://demolishmag.wordpress.com/

Demolish Mag.
Chicago
ODPOWIEDZ