ALGERIAN METALLERS LELAHELL LAUNCH CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN

this is a place for you to promote your band, webpage or anything....

Moderatorzy: Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

ODPOWIEDZ
lelahel
świeżak

ALGERIAN METALLERS LELAHELL LAUNCH CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN

10-04-2016, 02:28

Death metal trio Lelahell seek funds for upcoming record release
Obrazek
ALGIERS, Algeria— Ambitious Algerian up-and-coming metallers Lelahell announced today the launch of a crowdfunding campaign to support their upcoming record.
Lelahell announced today they will seek donations through a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. This move follows in the footsteps of a growing trend of metal-genre bands and musicians across the globe who are turning to crowdfunding to support the financial burden of equipment, recording and touring. The band consider this the first crowdfunding campaign hosted by an Algerian metal band.
The majority of funds needed are intended to help cover the costs of album artwork, production of the album, production of a music video and band merchandise. In exchange for donating to the campaign, contributors can receive Lelahell merchandise, including T-shirts, posters, stickers, pins and other collateral.
The trio’s new album, “Alif,” is slated as the group’s second full-length album and third release since the band’s formation in 2010. Lelahell are set to record at Hertz Studio in Poland under the guidance of well-known producers the Wiesławscy brothers.
In Arabic, alif is the first letter in the alphabet, and it is used in Arabic calligraphy to determine the size of the following characters. Lelahell say they chose the title as this album “will be the main musical reference of the next upcoming releases.”
Fans and metal supporters can contribute to the crowdfunding effort by visiting http://igg.me/at/lelahell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. This campaign will start the 4th april and will end the 15th may 2016
To thank you for your support, Lelahell have exclusive t-shirts, hoodies, signed posters and Cds and more….
In addition to the more traditional merchandise, The band will be offering exclusive signed Redouane Aouameur 8 strings guitar made by Siggi Braun, RG electronics Lelahell BB Preamp Pedal, guest performances on your band’s album, a guest performance on their new album and a private concert for you whenever you are in the globe.
About Lelahell
Founded in 2010 by metal veteran Redouane Aouameur, Lelahell are an Algerian death metal band hailing from Algiers. The trio comprises of Lelahel (guitars, vocals), Ramzy Curse (bass) and Slaveblaster (drums). Lelahell have released one EP, “Al Intihar” (Goressimo Records, 2012), and one full alubum, “Al Insane… The (Re)birth of Abderrahmane” (HPGDP, 2014). The band also launched a documentary in 2016 titled “Highway to Lelahell- An Algerian metal Documentary,” available for streaming on YouTube, presenting viewers with a solid history lesson on Algeria’s metal scene. The band have also embarked on three European tours, and also participated in festivals in Europe.
[youtube][/youtube]
Karkasonne

Re: ALGERIAN METALLERS LELAHELL LAUNCH CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN

10-04-2016, 13:31

What are the typical everyday nuisances that Algerian metal bands experience?
Awatar użytkownika
uglak
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

10-04-2016, 15:02

Karkasonne pisze:What are the typical everyday nuisances that Algerian metal bands experience?
[youtube][/youtube]
Guilty of being right
Necropunk
w mackach Zła

10-04-2016, 15:38

Algierczyki to mocno "zeuropeizowane" muslimy i będąc tam, wcale nie doświadczasz tego bólu, który jest na każdym kroku w większości innych krajów afrykańskich (poza Egiptem i RPA). Właściwie to chyba poza RPA, właśnie Algiera słynie na tym kontynencie z mocnej sceny metalowej i hardcore punkowej. Oczywiście, próżno tam szukać poziomu światowego i ekstraklasy, ale weź graj wywrotowy śmierć metal w kraju muzułmańskim i nie trzęś dupą... W EGipicie jeszcze 20 lat temu można było iść do pierdla za shirta Guns'n'Roses przecież :)
lelahel
świeżak

01-05-2016, 14:15

27 Days = 11%
The campaign is still running
Algerian Metal need your support!
You can send contributions via:
http://igg.me/at/lelahell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lelahel
świeżak

26-05-2016, 07:31

One week left = 15%
support lelahell or die!!
lelahel
świeżak

02-06-2016, 01:37

Our campaign will end in few hours !
We need your support ! Support Lelahell
Awatar użytkownika
manieczki
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

02-06-2016, 17:24

O co Ci chodzi? : |
http://krucjatarozancowazaojczyzne.pl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Awatar użytkownika
pr0metheus
zahartowany metalizator

02-06-2016, 19:38

Masz przyjąć pod dach jednego (1) algierczyka i zwolnić dla niego półkotapczan.
niech to miejsce niebawem zniknie
ODPOWIEDZ