FEAR FACTORY

Zasada tworzenia tematu - NAZWA ZESPOŁU + ewentualnie tytuł płyty lub inna treść jeżeli coś chcemy dodać.

Moderatorzy: Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

Regulamin forum
Tematy związane tylko z jednym zespołem lub jedną płytą. Wszelkie zbiorcze typu "América Latina Metal" lub "Najlepsza polska płyta thrash" itp. proszę zakładać w dziale "Dyskusje o muzyce metalowej"
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Bloodcult
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

Re: FEAR FACTORY

11-09-2020, 18:37

Walczyć o nazwę tak durnego zespołu a potem zebrać na płytę xD
Grzegorz Braun to ruski agent

http://allegro.pl/uzytkownik/bloodcult
Awatar użytkownika
Skaut

11-09-2020, 21:32

zespół wydmuszka
Coś tam było! Człowiek!
Awatar użytkownika
Maleficio
zahartowany metalizator
Kontakt:

12-09-2020, 01:37

zespół gunwo
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

12-09-2020, 01:42

Dino wyjaśnia
"This is to address some of the controversy regarding the FEAR FACTORY GoFundMe page. It is not a scam. All donations go toward covering newly incurred production costs and not anyone's personal legal fees.

"On the previous version of the album recording, which was completed in 2017, it had programmed drums. I decided to not make that mistake again and had Mike Heller perform live drums on the record. I later realized I needed to re-track guitars and bass to fit better with the live drums. I also decided to add new keyboards from Rhys Fulber and a few other keyboardists. Damien Rainaud took over production duties for all this, and Andy Sneap is also handling the mixing and mastering. They all did an amazing job on 'Genexus', and I decided to bring them back for the new album. Burton's lead vocals, which were also recorded in full in 2017, will remain on the new version of the album.

"FEAR FACTORY has exceeded its limit in borrowing money from the record company to complete the new version of the album. For this reason, and this reason only, a decision was made to ask for outside donations."
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
Awatar użytkownika
TheDude

12-09-2020, 14:05

Co to się dzieje na tym świecie...
Awatar użytkownika
Oferma
weteran forumowych bitew

12-09-2020, 18:38

How entranced we are by the fire
Or enslaved to our own desires
Human - all too fucking human!
Awatar użytkownika
gelO
rasowy masterfulowicz

12-09-2020, 18:56

Grubo :D
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

16-09-2020, 16:12

to są ostre zjeby :P :P

Dino ciąg dalszy
On wanting to take the already-completed 2017 recordings for the new FEAR FACTORY album and update them before releasing the effort next year:

Dino: "One thing I wanted to make clear is that, at the time, it's public knowledge that we were all going through a lot of legalities regarding the FEAR FACTORY trademark, the FEAR FACTORY name. So, when we were recording this record, there was no guarantee that it was gonna be called FEAR FACTORY at all, because at the time that we were going through these legalities, everything was on hold and the courts owned the FEAR FACTORY name — they controlled the FEAR FACTORY name. So, when we were actually recording the record, there was absolutely no certainty whatsoever that it was gonna be called FEAR FACTORY. As a matter of fact, fans had found this out, and they were actually trying to help us come up with a name, and they had come up with some pretty creative names that I was definitely considering. But, luckily, things worked out and I won my lawsuit and I was able to regain ownership of the FEAR FACTORY name. Now, fast forward to 2020, again, I regained the name in July. I went back and revisited what we recorded, and I was, like, there are some things that are just missing on this record that I just wanna improve and make better for everybody — for everybody to enjoy a great FEAR FACTORY record."

On recent statements posted on the social media pages of FEAR FACTORY singer Burton C. Bell which were of a derogatory nature with respect to the GoFundMe campaign, calling it a "scam" and insisting that Bell would not "benefit" from the fundraising effort:

Dino: "I don't really know who made those comments. Those are on Burton C. Bell's Instagram and other places that he's commented on, but that's not the guy that I know; that's not the Burton I know. Burton does not lash out at people on Instagram or Facebook — none of his social media is like that. That's not the person I know. So whoever is controlling his social media might be the one that's misinformed. Now, those comments didn't sound like it came from somebody who's been in the music business for 30 years. Those comments sound like somebody who had no knowledge of how the music business works. And the reason I say that is because of the comment that said that they don't benefit from this GoFundMe page. And the person [who wrote that] is wrong, because, in the long run, Burton does benefit from this GoFundMe page, and he benefits from a great record when it comes out."

On whether he has spoken to Burton directly about his decision to update the 2017 recordings and release them:

Dino: "No, I have not spoken to him. He's made it clear that he's distancing himself from FEAR FACTORY because he is working on [his] ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS [project]. Now, I'm quoting him, and he's [told the] media and [gone] on record [as] saying that. We have tried to reach each other over the years, but we do not have exactly the perfect relationship. Usually when Burt's working on a project, he disappears and he focuses on that. That I know from 30 years of knowing him and being in the business with him — those things I know. And that's it. There hasn't been any communication between us two at all whatsoever — lately."

On how the FEAR FACTORY creative process works:

Dino: "There's two parts to FEAR FACTORY — there's one that's the vocals, and there's one that's the music. Burt's position is he comes up with the lyrics, he comes up with the concept, he comes up with the vocal melodies and the vocal rhythms and all that stuff to deal with the vocals. Now, when it comes to the music — guitars, bass, drums, keyboards and mixing and production — that's where I come in, and that's my position, and that's how it's been for years. So, I wanted to go back and revisit the music that I had tracked way back in 2017. Now, fast forward to 2020, when I regained the rights to FEAR FACTORY and I had the right to go in and change the music, that's my responsibility — that's me doing that. That's what my position is in. Now, Burt's vocals remain intact. That's on the record, and it sounds amazing. And this record is gonna sound so killer. Because of these donations that we've gotten and all the fans who supported the GoFundMe page, we were able to hire the production team that we had on our last record, on 'Genexus'. That means Andy Sneap is gonna be mixing the record. Mike Heller, our drummer, he recorded live drums, 'cause on the initial recording, it was drum programming. And I wanted to put live drums — I wanted that little bit of a human feel on the record. So we went back and got Mike Heller to play drums. I wanted our longtime keyboardist Rhys Fulber. He didn't appear on the 2017 recording. Rhys is like our fifth member. I felt that that fifth-member vibe that he always brought to all our records, I thought that was missing. So I wanted to bring him in on a few songs. And then the guy who produced 'Genexus', I wanted him to come back, too, and produce all these little things that I was improving on this record. His name's Damien Rainaud, and he came in. So I wanted to bring that team back in. And that's not cheap. Because I want the same thing that everybody else wants — I want this record to be the shit; I want it to be the best it could be."

On the musical direction of the new FEAR FACTORY album:

Dino: "Right now, as of right now, it's got a very, very 'Genexus' vibe, the last record. But we do have some aggression on this record that comes from the 'Mechanize' [2010] era, but I would say a close second to 'Genexus'. It has the groove, it has all the amazing industrial elements that we've had over the years, new stuff. Again, we've got the production team back, and I'm very excited about that. We've got Mike Heller, who's been with us for the past seven years as our drummer. He slams on this record — he sounds amazing... I don't wanna give too much away, because it's not gonna come out till next year. But I can't wait for people to hear it. I can't wait to be on the road. I hope the world opens up. I hope we can get back on the road and start touring again. Those are my aspirations that I wanna see happen."
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

Awatar użytkownika
vicek
zahartowany metalizator
Kontakt:

17-09-2020, 03:14

Bloodcult pisze:
11-09-2020, 18:37
Walczyć o nazwę tak durnego zespołu a potem zebrać na płytę xD
Przecież można nagrać płytę w garażu za darmo o wiele bardziej brutalną niż w jakimś studio .

Jebać takich "metalowców"
est

17-09-2020, 11:05

Fun Factory
Awatar użytkownika
TheDude

17-09-2020, 11:48

Awatar użytkownika
dzik
zahartowany metalizator

17-09-2020, 12:26

Spokojnie Fun Factory > Fear Factory
dobry kościół to kościół spalony
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

17-09-2020, 13:02

w sumie prawda ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Jan_Bińczycki
zaczyna szaleć

28-09-2020, 22:32

BURTON C. BELL Officially Quits FEAR FACTORY: 'I Cannot Align Myself With Someone Whom I Do Not Trust Nor Respect'

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/burto ... r-respect/
Awatar użytkownika
Bloodcult

28-09-2020, 22:39

He he :D

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

28-09-2020, 23:05

nieoczekiwany zwrot akcji :P

Awatar użytkownika
Tatuś
weteran forumowych bitew
Kontakt:

29-09-2020, 10:14

Ale to ciekawe! Inaczej nie byłoby okazji aby wspomnieć o tym zespole.
Palę się do roboty jak ruska jednostka mobilizacyjna.
Awatar użytkownika
TheDude

29-09-2020, 10:35

Gdyby złożył drugie Fear Factory to by było wesoło.
Awatar użytkownika
Bloodcult

29-09-2020, 10:37

Fear Factory AD

Awatar użytkownika
vicek
zahartowany metalizator
Kontakt:

29-09-2020, 16:38

Ale ostatnia płyta miała zajebisty utwór .
ODPOWIEDZ