MALEVOLENT CREATION

Zasada tworzenia tematu - NAZWA ZESPOŁU + ewentualnie tytuł płyty lub inna treść jeżeli coś chcemy dodać.

Moderatorzy: Nasum, Heretyk, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed

Regulamin forum
Tematy związane tylko z jednym zespołem lub jedną płytą. Wszelkie zbiorcze typu "América Latina Metal" lub "Najlepsza polska płyta thrash" itp. proszę zakładać w dziale "Dyskusje o muzyce metalowej"
Awatar użytkownika
jesusatan
weteran forumowych bitew

Re: MALEVOLENT CREATION

15-07-2022, 16:29

KAKAESIAK pisze:
08-01-2015, 18:31
dwie bardzo dobre wiadomości :
New Malevolent Creation album is almost finished and a new Hate Plow album will finally be recorded in early 2015!!!!
Ostatecznie chuj z nowego HP wyszedl, ale za to mamy:

Doskonala stylistyczna kontynuacja. Album zabija.
Pacjent
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

15-07-2022, 17:40

jesusatan pisze:
15-07-2022, 16:29

Doskonala stylistyczna kontynuacja. Album zabija.
Bardzo dobrze to brzmi. Jest nawet cover TERRORIZER.
Jeśli prawdę można wypowiedzieć tylko szeptem, oznacza to, że kraj został opanowany przez wrogów.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

17-07-2022, 04:24

ozzy pisze:
15-07-2022, 09:32
Nie ma co się nastawiać, wróbelki cwierkaja że trasę grają bez Phila hehehe
na fejsie napisali co innego
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
Awatar użytkownika
knaar
rasowy masterfulowicz

17-07-2022, 17:34

Żułek pisze:
ozzy pisze:
To jak to w końcu wygląda? Nie mam bukfejsa.
Awatar użytkownika
SODOMOUSE
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

17-07-2022, 17:40

miałę jakieś info, od bdb kolegów, co w defu się orientują, że na wystempach koncertowych, ze starego składu....tylko logo zostaje :lol:
Awatar użytkownika
Harlequin

17-07-2022, 17:42

SODOMOUSE pisze:
miałę jakieś info, od bdb kolegów, co w defu się orientują, że na wystempach koncertowych, ze starego składu....tylko logo zostaje :lol:
Czyli są na etapie tego, że powinji sie rozpaść lub grać pod innym szyldem.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

17-07-2022, 18:01

knaar pisze:
17-07-2022, 17:34
Żułek pisze:
ozzy pisze:
To jak to w końcu wygląda? Nie mam bukfejsa.
ktoś zapytał na fejsie czy bedzie Phil i zespół odpisał
yes he will be.
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

Nostromo
postuje jak opętany!

17-07-2022, 18:51

Harlequin pisze:
17-07-2022, 17:42
SODOMOUSE pisze:
Czyli są na etapie tego, że powinji sie rozpaść lub grać pod innym szyldem.
Jeżeli koncert mają wyglądać jak ten, który zagrali (w 3 osobowym składzie) na Obscene Extreme to sugeruję pozbycia się jakichkolwiek oczekiwań. Obejrzałem całość, ale było to strasznie słabe. Mimo, że gitarzysto-wokalista kipiał energią to jednak był to słaby występ. Plus za odegranie całego "Retribution", minus za wszystko inne. W porównaniu do tego co zrobił Benediction, Incantation, Avulsed, Midnight czy Dismember... o czym ja pierdolę. Nie ma żadnego porównania. Świeżaki grające o 12 w południe niszczyły po stokroć mocniej.
Awatar użytkownika
Sybir

17-07-2022, 18:54

Było aż tak źle? Czy inny świadek mógłby dać swoje świadectwo?
nicram pisze:Antichrist niszczy UaFM w pięć sekund.
Triceratops pisze:szczepic sie mozna na rzadko mutujace i w miare stale genetycznie wirusy, jak gruzlica, krztusiec, blonica czy np koklusz
Awatar użytkownika
SODOMOUSE

17-07-2022, 18:55

Sybir pisze:
Awatar użytkownika
Sybir

17-07-2022, 18:57

Zapoznam się z tym dowodem rzeczowym. Dziękuję, Sodomyszo.
Triceratops pisze:szczepic sie mozna na rzadko mutujace i w miare stale genetycznie wirusy, jak gruzlica, krztusiec, blonica czy np koklusz
Nostromo
postuje jak opętany!

17-07-2022, 19:02

Sybir pisze:
Obejrzysz to sam wyrobisz sobie opinię. Rozmawiałem z kilkoma osobami po koncercie i wszyscy mocno rozczarowani. Jedna opinia - "właściwe im dalej tym było lepiej". Można powiedzieć, że umiarkowanie optymistyczna :)
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

17-07-2022, 20:00

może w niektórych krajach bedą grali w okrojonym składzie przez brak szczepień ? ;)

Awatar użytkownika
uglak

19-07-2022, 13:48

Jest I oficjalnie:
To all fans, friends and promoters our brother and commander and chief Phil Fasciana is having some health issues which require him to undergo pain management. Unfortunately the doctors didn’t release him for travel befor this European tour. He wants you all to know he misses you all and will return asap to join us and will be back better than ever.

Philip Fasciana:
To all Promoters ,friends and fans of Malevolent Creation i am very sad to report that my pain management doctor has found me unfit to travel due to the injuries i have from a brutal car accident i was involved with in November of 2021 by an elderly woman speeding at about 60 mph while on her phone and smashed right into my car while i was sitting at a stop sign and her massive truck hit the front end of my car and sent my car spinning around 3 times and and ripped the entire front end of my car off at 2pm in the afternoon while i was on my way to pick up a pizza .When i was able to get out of my car i was so dizzy i couldn't even walk and stand up until the police showed up and helped out moving my car into someone's driveway and pick up the pieces of my car that was all over the road and out them inside my car and call a towing company to get my car to an auto shop owned by a friend of mine .The police asked me if i needed an ambulance and i refused and had the cat towing company drop me off at home. I should of went to the hospital because of months of trying to self medicate myself with alcohol and a lot of Ibuprofen pain tablets and my injuries just got worse and worse to the point of not being able to walk and felt like i was going to collapse and I did. I went to the emergency room at the closest hospital and was in there for 8 days until i was released with a bunch of medication and doctors to see concerning my spine, neck ,left shoulder and ribs. i have very shitty health insurance and they call the shots and after getting Xrays ,M.R.I."s i I
have a very serious spine, neck, left shoulder and 2 fractured ribs that by now are healed .On Wednesday I went for my weekly physical which is very painful and because my pain management doctor gives me theses physicals and looks at my xray's and M.R.I.'s and knows how bad my injuries are and prescribes me 3 non narcotic pain medication pills called Meloxicam, Tizanidine, Gabapentin and a lot of Ibuprofen to help control my pain.If i were to of left with my band and just said the hell with everything my doctor would stop treating me, giving me the medication i need and would not perform the surgery i need i need on my cervical spine and the last 6 months of going to doctors and hospitals and having needles put into my body to help relieve me of some pain would all go down the drain and i would have to find new doctors and go through this all over again. good news is that I get an Epidural shot in my lower spine and shoulder that should help me handle the pain because i start taking a new and supposedly stronger pain reliever called Belbuca that is 150mg films that i have to put under my tongue twice a day until they dissolve but takes 4 days before i start feeling any pain relief .I am praying to god that it helps me. I can't believe this is happening to me and I am as miserable and depressed that I have ever been because music and touring has always been my way of life and love touring more then anything. I feel 75% better then when i was in the hospital in February. I have been jamming with the band and i thought everything would be fine for me as this is the 30th anniversary of our 2nd album Retribution and i was so excited to tour but the band had to do a US Tour in March-April and had to do it without me and believe me my band is sounding crushing without me on 2nd guitar and being the only founding member left this might confuse a lot of people but believe me these guys have been playing with MC for some years now and are my
best friends and love playing and touring with them as we have a lot of fun good laughs everyday. This is a long tour and in 2 weeks when I get another physical my pain doctor may let me travel and join the tour. I really hope the Epidural steroid shots I get in a few days and my new pain medication really helps me before I have to have surgery later because we are planning more touring in Europe later this year and are touring Australia ,Asia, Japan, Malaysia. Thailand and a bunch of other countries on the other side of the world and have a new album written and recorded and while I am working on some more grinding MC songs but I am really hoping at my next pain management physical my doctor will give me the permission to travel overseas and i can join the tour with my great band with Ryan Taylor(guitar and vocals)Josh Gibbs on bass and Ronnie Parmer on drums who is a beast .Please support my band members and Malevolent Creation and I will be back on the stage asap. Buy merchandise and music and listen to how brutal they sound live without me on 2nd guitar. I'm healing up and dying to get the hell out of Florida where it is over 100 degrees outside .I will all see you soon and i am so sorry i am not there right now. Tonight is there 2nd show in Austria and they have a lot of shows to play and 1 will be there hopefully soon and do the 2nd half of the tour .I miss all my friends and fans in Europe which is my favorite place to tour and play. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I will join the tour .A special shout out to our booking agent and great friend for many years Tomasz Rejek who has done so much for us and always takes care of us .Stay Metal and stay safe!!!!!!
Malevolent Coveration
Guilty of being right
Awatar użytkownika
Pukajacy Bob
zaczyna szaleć

19-07-2022, 14:35

cos za duzo szczgolow, musi czuje sie winnym
Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal
Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal Black Metal
Nasum

19-07-2022, 15:15

Gdyby podał zbyt mało szczegółów, pewno każdy by mówił, że coś kręci.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

19-07-2022, 16:00

no to lipa ale mogli przynajmniej jakieś zastępstwo załatwić aby nie grać w trójke bo coś średnio im to idzie
ale jest szansa że u nas bedą w komplecie ;)

tomek
zaczyna szaleć

19-07-2022, 17:15

Na stronie FB zespołu nie ma już Warszawy .
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

19-07-2022, 18:03

tomek pisze:
19-07-2022, 17:15
Na stronie FB zespołu nie ma już Warszawy .
ObrazekObrazekObrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Sybir

19-07-2022, 18:27

No i luzik, nie przekładam dyżurów i planuję sobie grillowanko. :D
ODPOWIEDZ