read .. it is still.. fresh...
- Least Worst Option is the new and independently operated media review project of long-time Masterful Magazine scribe Wouter Roemers. He will remain with us, while doing his own project. The goal is to cover metal records, both old and new, in greater length and detail on comparison to the more compact reviews people have come to expect here. Least Worst Option will cover mostly metal records, but will occasionally venture into pop territory to keep things interesting, coverage of old and new video games is something to be found there as well. Check out all of this and more at www.leastworstoption.com .
Least Worst Option are on FaceBook too! So "like" them, share them and remember to visit them regularly.
- In our ongoing investigation of deceptive and outright fraudulent extreme metal acts, we pull the rug under a handful of established outfits that don’t even seem to bother hiding that they are after your money first, artistic integrity a distant second - an audience satisfaction not even registering. The more we pull away the blinds the more obvious these practices become. Maybe your favorite band is in here, maybe your life-long inspiration only cares about the dollars/euros you’re giving him/her? Don’t be fooled, there are plenty of honest, hard-working metal bands everywhere in the scene. It’s just that these money-hungry, artistically vacuum units make it difficult for everybody involved. These bands stopped caring, they lost the passion and fire. In short: they Sold Their Souls...
- In the second installment of our "Sold Their Souls" series we dive headlong into the careers of some prominent European/American bands and their dubious artistic choices. Join us as we cut through the bullshit, the empty PR clatter and soul-deadening marketing chatter and see what these bands are truly peddling to their audience. It might offend your delicate sensibilities, it might make you look at these bands in a wholly different way or it might trigger twitching, finger mashing fanboy fury... One thing remains the same. They sold their souls to the almighty dollar/euro - and we’re no better for it.
- Masterful Magazine fearlessly cuts through the swath and investigates whether certain bands are truly what they want you to believe. Join us as we pierce through the veil of empty PR talk and high concept promises. In this first installment we take a closer look at a number of established bands that all have a certain history and/or reputation… but do they have the goods to actually deliver on their promises? Find it out >> here <<
- Check out official Masterful Magazine profile on Facebook:
- Find the coverage and some great pictures of this year's Devilstone Open Air written by our Lithuanian contributor Inga here>> http://www.masterful-magazine.com/relacje.php?wh=det&id=345915
Weterans of brutality - Cannibal Corpse - finished their European tour few weeks ago. Inga shared some words about one of the latest show of the tour. Read the report from Vilnius here>> http://www.masterful-magazine.com/relacje.php?wh=det&id=346295
- Masterful Magazine has been optimized for the iPhone. Use your shiny, sparkly gadgets and type our address to get a website optimized for the iPhone. Read Masterful wherever you are, whether it is a train, washroom or your favourite amusement centre. Enjoy!
- We finally managed to upload the new version of Masterful Magazine. The previous one has been up and running for far too long. So here it is a new, sparkly, fresh website. Open a beer or a coke and enjoy. If you find some errors, problems and what not please let us know about that.