TERRATUR POSSESSIONS

ogólne rozmowy o tym i owym... tylko metal prosimy....

Moderatorzy: Nasum, Heretyk, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed

ODPOWIEDZ
Artur_burzum
postuje jak opętany!

Re: TERRATUR POSSESSIONS

21-04-2018, 20:25

COFFIN pisze:Darvaza dość ciekawa jest i wpada w ucho. Luctus ze swoimi wokalami też ok. Ale ma koleś lepsze materiały na koncie.
Coffi a kiedy te nowości z Tartugi, miało być Manii koło 20 i ???
Awatar użytkownika
COFFIN
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

21-04-2018, 20:39

Masz w temacie - obsuwa przez tłocznie.
'Come the Blessed Madness'
Artur_burzum
postuje jak opętany!

21-04-2018, 20:45

COFFIN pisze:Masz w temacie - obsuwa przez tłocznie.
A jest szansa zaklepać Black Majesty?
Awatar użytkownika
IMP-|-OUS
weteran forumowych bitew

21-04-2018, 20:55

Artur_burzum pisze:
COFFIN pisze:Darvaza dość ciekawa jest i wpada w ucho. Luctus ze swoimi wokalami też ok. Ale ma koleś lepsze materiały na koncie.
Coffi a kiedy te nowości z Tartugi, miało być Manii koło 20 i ???
terraturpossessions NEW RELEASES DELAYED YET AGAIN!
Just got word the records has been shipped yesterday, ergo they will be here in a week or two after customs has had their way with them. @misthyrming repress is also delayed, not sure when that’s gonna be here.
Awatar użytkownika
COFFIN

21-04-2018, 20:58

Artur_burzum pisze: A jest szansa zaklepać Black Majesty?
A to nie do mnie z tym pytaniem:D Pewnie nawet dystrybutorzy nie będą tego mieli. Za mały nakład. A strona będzie oblężona, jak rzuci hasło.
Awatar użytkownika
COFFIN

21-04-2018, 21:08

Po co, jak jest Sova;) Też czekam na te dwa materiały.
Artur_burzum
postuje jak opętany!

21-04-2018, 21:13

COFFIN pisze:
Artur_burzum pisze: A jest szansa zaklepać Black Majesty?
A to nie do mnie z tym pytaniem:D Pewnie nawet dystrybutorzy nie będą tego mieli. Za mały nakład. A strona będzie oblężona, jak rzuci hasło.
To może gadać z Sovą, może on coś dostanie?
Awatar użytkownika
Sova
rasowy masterfulowicz

21-04-2018, 21:36

7" Black Majesty - tylko bezpośredniop z TP, żaden dystrybutor tego nie będzie miał.

resztę - Manii, Knokkelklang, Svartidaudi - Flesh Cathedral, Devouring Star/Caecus itd będę miał niebawem, dam tutaj znać.
Artur_burzum
postuje jak opętany!

21-04-2018, 21:50

Sova pisze:7" Black Majesty - tylko bezpośredniop z TP, żaden dystrybutor tego nie będzie miał.

resztę - Manii, Knokkelklang, Svartidaudi - Flesh Cathedral, Devouring Star/Caecus itd będę miał niebawem, dam tutaj znać.
Dzięki Sovuś to czekamy na tartugę.
Awatar użytkownika
COFFIN

21-04-2018, 22:34

I tak największy pierdolnik będzie, jak wyjdą wznowienia Kaosritual:D
Awatar użytkownika
Raagoon
weteran forumowych bitew

21-04-2018, 22:41

Kolejna EPka Darvaza się zbliża. Nie mogę się doczekać, podobnie jak ich gigu za tydzień.

This is the third and last EP that closes a trilogy. Obviously I will start working on the full album after the EP is released but absolutely no idea on when it could be ready. Not earlier than a couple years I guess.
Awatar użytkownika
rmk
postuje jak opętany!
Kontakt:

21-04-2018, 22:55

Raagoon pisze:Kolejna EPka Darvaza się zbliża. Nie mogę się doczekać, podobnie jak ich gigu za tydzień.

This is the third and last EP that closes a trilogy. Obviously I will start working on the full album after the EP is released but absolutely no idea on when it could be ready. Not earlier than a couple years I guess.
Nowy kawałek:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Awatar użytkownika
IMP-|-OUS
weteran forumowych bitew

22-04-2018, 00:03

COFFIN pisze:I tak największy pierdolnik będzie, jak wyjdą wznowienia Kaosritual:D

myślę jednak że na MARE :D już tak miałem z Spheres Like Death
strona jebła wtedy :D
Awatar użytkownika
IMP-|-OUS
weteran forumowych bitew

04-05-2018, 11:46

GO!

https://terraturpossessions.com/shop/?orderby=date" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Awatar użytkownika
Sova
rasowy masterfulowicz

04-05-2018, 12:04

Jestem na urlopie do niedzieli, ale dzisiaj premiera nowych pozycji z Terratur Possessions i daję info. Wszystko już mam u siebie, wysyłki od poniedziałku. Ilość niektórych pozycji ograniczona, zamówienia: malignantvoices@gmail.com

Knokkelklang - Jeg Begraver gatefold w/poster LP 85 zł / CD 50 zł
-At long last, the wait is over! The debut full-length of KNOKKELKLANG is finally due!
'Jeg Begraver' offers 40 minutes of chilling melancholy and bleakness in the by now infamous Knokkelklang vein. For those familiar with the previous demo outlets, the band continues on the same path only perfecting the sound and songwriting, like this astonishingly dynamic, over 20 minutes long song this sample is taken from.
An amazing release, through and through. It's an honor to be a part of this.
Released by Terratur Possessions exclusively.

Svartidaudi - Flesh Cathedral repress SPLATTER DLP 110 zł / CD 50 zł
-All great things must first wear terrifying and monstrous masks in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity. Recorded at Manus Nigra Studios in the early winter of 2011, Flesh Cathedral is an epic journey through labyrinthine nightmares and hallucinogenic initiation. Chronicling years of meditative abuse of body and mind, bearing the fruit of turmoil and transcendental decadence.
As the debut full length of SVARTIDAUÐI, the Flesh Cathedral stands as a monument of transfigurations and apocalyptic lust.
Cross the borders of nightmares...
...venture into the sphere of whorrors...
...enter the Flesh Cathedral.
Comes with totally revamped layout by Alex Tedin/Heresie Graphics, includes gatefold cover and a huge poster.

V/A - Ekstrophë Compilation Deluxe (złote tłoczenia na okałdce, gruby booklet) LP 85 zł/ CD 50 zł
-Ekstrophë, a musical collaboration of six bands, each presenting the soundscape of disembodiment through their perspective. The whole has been tied together with Dark Ambient by Black Majesty and The Temple of Erythran Current, crowned by amazing artwork by Cold Poison(Antithesis).
Six tracks. Six lyric sheets. Six artworks.
Features Dødsengel, Devouring Star, Flagellant, Arfsynd, Ibex Angel Order, Chalice Of Blood and ambient by Black Majesty & the Temple of the Erythran Current.

Svartidaudi - The Synthesis Of Whore and Beast MLP 75 zł
-Transmission: Vibrating from the centre of a dead sun and manifested in the terrible shadow cast by the sect's debut offering, Flesh Cathedral, The Synthesis of Whore and Beast presents two apocalyptic hymns of blinding illumination and iconoclastic orgasms, tantric mantras to end all flesh.
Artwork by Timo Ketola and David Glomba. Produced by Stephen Lockhart at Emissary Studio.
New, totally revamped layout by BrianVDP.

Sinmara - Aphotic Womb DLP 110 zł
-Sinmara was previously known under the name CHAO. The change in name sees the band develop upon their foundations of chaotic agression contrasted with haunting melodies, bringing forth a newfound maturity and focus of composition, masterful musicianship and a zealous intensity of execution. Along with the change in name there has also been a change in line-up, and the band now features members of Wormlust, Rebirth of Nefast and Svartidauði. Aphotic Womb takes the listener on a descent into a writhing underworld of diverse soundscapes and themes, from the harmonic chaos and orchestrated madness of “Verminous”, to the mournful elegy of the title track, and culminating in the eschatological epic “Mountains of Quivering Bones”.
The album was recorded, mixed and mastered over a period of 2 years by Stephen Lockhart at Studio Emissary, resulting in a world class production, and features stunning artwork and layout from Alexander L. Brown at BNB Illustration & Design.
Released by TERRATUR POSSESSIONS exclusively.
Awatar użytkownika
maciek z klanu
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

04-05-2018, 17:26

Jak tam udało się wam kupić black majesty?
Adrian696 pisze:nie, BURZUM jest emo ;)
Jestem Maciek, szukam klanu.
Awatar użytkownika
rmk
postuje jak opętany!
Kontakt:

04-05-2018, 17:51

maciek z klanu pisze:Jak tam udało się wam kupić black majesty?
Czarny LP nadal dostępny, miałem brać ale olałem bo dopiero teraz ogarnąłem, że to 7-calówka.
Artur_burzum
postuje jak opętany!

04-05-2018, 23:08

maciek z klanu pisze:Jak tam udało się wam kupić black majesty?
Wzionełem to dziwadło i związku z tym resztę płytek z tartugi
Awatar użytkownika
Bloodcult

04-05-2018, 23:20

Jeg Begraver

Ten tytuł jest 10/10
Grzegorz Braun to ruski agent

http://allegro.pl/uzytkownik/bloodcult
ODPOWIEDZ