FORGOTTEN-Real Story about Tribunus-special material/2002

this is a place for you to promote your band, webpage or anything....

Moderatorzy: Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

ODPOWIEDZ
Death in another way
weteran forumowych bitew

FORGOTTEN-Real Story about Tribunus-special material/2002

31-01-2013, 16:53

The songs are:
1-The Troubadour 1-The Troubadour Comes To Town
2-Through The Fields Of Battle
3-The Feast 2-Night Before Death
4-To The Battle and In The Battle
5-Back Home
6-Elegy For The Souls Of Heroes In Heaven
7-The Troubadour 2-The Troubadour Leaves The Town

These songs are concept and tell a real story about a Tribunus (a Roman military rank, may be it is major now) Roman Army. I read it in a Latin writing, my friend translated it into Turkish. In the writing tells that, during a war Roman army was encircled by enemy and there was no place to escape. At that time this Tribunus says "Give me 200 warriors and I wil open a gate for the army to escape otherwise the army will be destroyed by them." And with these warriors they go to open a gate for the army, they fought and all of them died but they could open a gate for the army and army left, they saved the army. A troubadour (you know in the middle age they were like newspaper, they were playıing songs and telling some real events that happened in an other place.) comes to a town and begins to tell the story of tribunus and after telling the story of tribunus he leaves the town. If you want I can tell you what the songs tell individually.
Neither Face of Arab nor Sugar of Damascus is a song about the cultural life of Turkey. It is about Istanbul and mixed cultural life of Turks (with European culture, Arabic culture, Turkish culture and Anatolian culture). We are not like european but also not like asian and not like aegean and not like caucausian, we are mixture of these cultures. And you can see this mixture the best in Istanbul. Because of this it is about Istanbul and at the sametime Turks mixed culture. And the name of the song is a Turkish proverb.
1-The Troubadour 1-The Troubadour Comes To Town: The Troubadour who tells the story of Tribunus comes to a town and begins to tell the story.
2-Through The Fields Of Battle: The army goes to fight the enemy.
3-The Feast 2-Night Before Death: Before the war, last night they began to have fun and drink because most of them will die tomorrow on the battlefield.

4-To The Battle and In The Battle: Now it is morning and the army is in order of battle and goes to make war and die. And in the last minute of the song we understand that the Tribunus and his 200 warriors make war to save their army and die.

5-Back Home:The soldiers who did not die goes back home, there are a lot of wounded warriors among them. And the gates of (city) home opens and the army enters.
6-Elegy For The Souls Of Heroes In Heaven: Elegy for the brave marytrs.
7-The Troubadour 2-The Troubadour Leaves The Town: The Troubadour who tells the story of Tribunus leaves the town after telling the story.

All music is mainly instrumental, very good epic doom metal with nice orchestrations and oriental influances and track Neither... is just genious-I do recommend it everybody who loves such music and emotions connected with it-it is wonderful music journey into unknown!!!:-)))
ODPOWIEDZ